Trying to find out where to eat when you move to Salem Oregon can be fun. Trying new restaurants for the adventurous is part of the fun. When my clients ask me about good Asian food in town, I had to turn to Rebekah of the What’s Happening in Salem Blog. Rebekah loves Asian food and I think has been to every Asian restaurant in town many times. I knew if anyone could steer my clients in the right direction, it was her. Rebekah’s favorite Asian food choices in Salem Oregon are…
- Super Pho on Lancaster has the best pho
- Vietnam Restaurant on Center downtown has the best for other Vietnamese dishes.
- Thai Beer is hands down all-around the best Thai in town.
- Fuji Ricetime downtown is good sushi and
- Sushi Kyo has good sushi on a sushi train.
- Love Love Teriyaki is great!
- Venti’s also has great teriyaki plus a lot of other good fusion dishes.
So if you are moving to Salem Oregon and wondering where to get your Asian food fix, give these places a try.