HOW WE HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
Not all home sales are the same. Some are filled with excitement as you move on to something new and fabulous. Some are heartbreaking because bad things happen to good people all the time. Since they aren’t all the same, there is no standard marketing plan. Our marketing plans are based on what your home and YOU need. We will create a specific marketing plan for your home based on your needs and desires.
All of our marketing plans will have some of the following elements:
- Concierge services: setting up estate sales, getting rid of items for you by selling them, donating or hauling them off.
- Staging services: vacant and occupied homes.
- Presale home inspections.
- Coming soon marketing.
- WVMLS listing to over 2400 local agents and 550 different brokerages.
- The big online sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc. We rewrite our descriptions for these sites since they give us more space.
- Coming soon postcards to your local neighborhood.
- Neighbor open houses.
- High-quality professional photos
- IDX Exchange (is what allows you to be on the websites for other brokerages).
- Cardstock permaflyers
- Open Houses with high-quality booklets
- Just listed postcards
- Project management for repairs
- Facebook marketing
- Specialty website marketing for MCM, vintage homes, horse properties, farms, etc.
- Matterport 3D tours
- Property video
- Developer packets
We enjoy being creative and trying new ideas to market homes to potential buyers for your home.
The Pesky Details & Paperwork
We work hard to leave as little an environmental footprint as possible. We do most of our transactions digitally, but we get that some of you still need to sign on real paper. That’s fine too. Selling a home is a big deal and we want you to feel comfortable with the process.
We do weekly check-ins giving you the status of your home sale with any showings, feedback, new marketing, or whatever else has happened that week. If we know it, we want you to know it too.
We give you regular market updates so we can see how the price of your home is compared to the competition. We will help you manage any repairs that come out of repair negotiations as we deal with contractors all day long all year. We have contractors that will bill escrow for repairs too if we need to go that route for a big repair.
We will guide you through the process and keep you updated as we go along.
If you are thinking of selling and want to get a free CMA and marketing plan, you want to downsize and need help with projects and estate sales, or you want to get our selling home guide, fill out the form below.
You can read the Oregon Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet to learn about agents in Oregon.