I have some clients that are relocating to Salem Oregon. While I do my best to teach people about our area, the fact is, I haven’t been in every restaurant in town. My son just upgraded his taste buds to halibut from grilled cheese so adventuring into Asian hasn’t happened for us as a family. So when my clients asked me about good Asian food in town, I had to turn to Rebekah of the What’s Happening in Salem Blog. Rebekah loves Asian food and I think has been to every Asian restaurant in town many times. I knew if anyone could steer my clients in the right direction, it was her. I thought her email to me would be a great list for my Top Lists, so this month, my Top List is brought to you…unknowingly…by Rebekah.
Salem’s best Asian Cuisine.
- Super Pho on Lancaster has the best pho
- Vietnam Restaurant on Center downtown has the best for other Vietnamese dishes.
- Thai Beer is hands down all-around the best Thai in town.
- Thai Lotus in Keizer is good too.
- Fuji Ricetime downtown is good sushi and
- Sushi Kyo has good sushi on a sushi train.
- Love Love Teriyaki is great!
- Venti’s also has great teriyaki plus a lot of other good fusion dishes.
So if you are looking for an Asian fix in Salem Oregon, check out these restaurants!
And if you’re up for a little shopping, Wing Wa and A Dong markets are fun, and sometimes you can get great deals!
Someone was telling me that you can get lemon/asian basil at one of those places I think.
Thailand restaurant downtown is my favorite Thai in Salem 🙂